Every once in awhile I stumble on a veritable deluge of things I feel should be shared with the world immediately if not sooner. Today is one of those whiles.
- Many years ago, in a world before Pinterest, there was a tangible entity called an “inspiration board.” It was a thing of beauty. Thankfully, they’ve made a comeback in this appearance on Martha Stewart’s blog.
- Just when you think the Internet can’t get any better, you find a website like Coffee Cup Fortunes.
- Speaking of coffee – two things. 1. This morning I was eating breakfast and felt
… Continue reading
No surprisingly, they are all food-based. But really, it’s a holiday weekend.
Or really… it’s a weekend. Or any day in my life.
1. Fire Roasted Catering
How much do you want these guys to cater your 4th of July gathering this weekend? Just look at that pig! Oh my word!
2. S’mores on Repeat
I know this went live last year…but I’m still in love with these s’more recipes. Should you need more variety, here’s a list of 26 s’more recipes from Brit & Co.
3. Trader Joe’s Cold Pressed Juices
Do we all know that this is a … Continue reading
I turned 28 a few days ago (although according to some sources, I actually turned 29). And since I love nothing more than a good round of reflection, I came up with this list of 28 things that have happened so far in life that I’m really happy about. It’s not an exhaustive list, and I’m sure 5 minutes after I hit Publish I’ll think of 10 more things to add, but these are the ones that have come to mind so far.
In no particular order:
28 Things I’m Really Glad I Did
- Smashed 1/4 of an avocado
… Continue reading
Well, we skipped March, and it’s well-documented that I have no words for actual blogging right now, so how about a list to kick April off? Because who doesn’t love avoidance with a side of slacking?
What I’m Loving This Month
1. 2048 // My tea is cold, no work has been done, and I have barely moved a muscle since dinner. All because of this ridiculous game. People. This is why I don’t play online games. The competitive streak kills me every time. Every time. If you are looking for me, I’ll be up until sunrise trying to beat … Continue reading
Here’s a brief and belated What I Love post for January!
Pinning 2014: So far, so good. and I’ve already pinned something to the Done in 2014 board! Also, good news! You can follow the 2014 inspiration board right from this here website. True story. Just go to the 2014 page to see a constantly updating list of 2014 inspiration.
The Daily Positive: Dale Patridge, founder of Sevenly, is rocking his new blog.
Southern Weddings: I’m always a fan, but this video documenting one of the features in the latest issue is SO … Continue reading